Something neat that most Texas schools do is give students and teachers a fair day! Our fair day was today, so we decided to take Hattie to the biggest state fair in the country! I am not used to such a big state fair. Our little SD state fair wasnt that big but it always so much fun.Sara and I have some of our best childhood memories from that place. I remember my mom and I always rode the double ferris wheel and then ate caramel apples. I am like my mom....I love the fair!
I think Hattie loved it too! We went with my friend Ruth Ann, and met up with another teacher and her baby. We were supposed to meet my team teacher, Scott and his wife, but we couldn't end up finding eachother. We played games, ate food, rode a ride, walked around, and ate more food. I decided I wanted to try some of the "famous" fried foods, so I got a fried snickers. Oh my goodness! YUM! I don't even want to think of how unhealthy that was. So I won't!! Good thing I have another day off tomorrow...I have lots to get done! We had a busy weekend.
Saturday was Marina's 3rd b-day. I can't believe it was 3 years ago that I got that baby picture of her sent to my phone. We were so excited! Marina has such a fun personality...she definetly knows exactly what she wants. This year her party was princess theme. She had a huge bounce house ( which she talked me into bouncing in....not too much though: ) and princess cake! It was lots of fun!
Here are some pictures of the last two weeks! It seems that everyweekend up until the baby is born we have something going on! Next weekend is my baby shower! I am excited. I think we almost have the nursery done! I will put up more pics next week.
getting ready to go get her flu shot...she didn't even cry at all!! My tough girl!
Braedon helping Hattie jump in the bounce house...it didn't take her long to go crazy in there. Whenever we would take her back inside she would say "bounce"

















No comments:
Post a Comment