Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hollyn's Nursery!

Okay, baby nursery is ready! YAY! Kim and I had the painting done a few months ago and then we just had to do small things here and there. My very talented mother-in-law helped with the room alot; she made the curtain valance, crib bumper, name banner, quilt and little stuffed owl. She also got us the yellow glider. Thanks so much Nana!!
This weekend I tried really hard to rest and keep my feet up. I really want to make it up to my scheduled c-section in 3.5 weeks, so I am trying to take it easy. During the week while I am teaching I am pretty much standing all day. When I come home I can barely walk because my feet are so swollen. I have been a little more tired and haven't had much of an apetite this week ( very strange huh?). Friday night my sister hosted a "bow" party at her house. Her friend Brooke makes really cute bows, hats and headbands for girls. I got Hattie and Hollyn a few matching bows that I am excited about. Then on Saturday we all rested all day and then I went to the theater to watch" Life as You Know It" with some friends. It was really cute! Sunday our church had a baby shower for us. It was really nice! We really enjoy everyone that we have met there over the last 9 months. Hattie is really liking the church nursery more and more each week. Today we put her down and she ran in and played with the kids. She is such a happy girl!
Here are pictures of the nursery. I just need to put up a cute bird mirror I got at my shower, then it is completely finished!














here is the play room....looks different with all the toys


I thought this was funny that she insisted on sitting on the ball while eating her cereal





she knows she isn't supposed to be up on this chair


No comments: