Saturday morning was my baby shower! Ruth Ann, Kim, Sara and Angela hosted the party and it was wonderful! Lots of the ladies I work with or did work with, and other friends came and spoiled me and Hollyn! It was lots of fun! Thanks everyone! While we were having the shower, Brent took Hattie to the Sachse Fall Festival. I really wanted to go, but it sounds like they had fun just the two of them!
Here are the pictures! I know I said I would take pictures of the nursery now that it is complete, but ( surprisingly: ) I forgot! Next time!
Cake was delicious
lots of yummy food


the baby boys of two of my co-workers...they were so good the entire time!
me and my good friend, Roberta
who let these two get the camera
my bffs and sisters!!
The Vista Crew...watch out!! Crazy group!Love them!
me and my besties
No comments:
Post a Comment