We only have two more weekends before baby Hollyn will be here! Next weekend I am going to finish getting clothes washed and bags packed and then the last weekend I will finish getting last minutes things done and maybe try to rest a little!: )
This weekend we had Hattie's 18 month checkup on Saturday morning. Okay get ready for this....she is on the charts! She actually dropped down to the 70 percentile for weight at 26lbs, but her height was still at 98th at 34 inches! After her dr. appointment we had planned on going to a really cool pumpkin patch that was about 45 mins away, but it was really rainy and yucky so we didn't think we should drive all the way there. On our way home from the dr. we saw signs for a smaller pumpkin patch that worked out to be perfect! We got some good pictures and each picked out a pumpkin!
Today we went to church and then I had a MOPS meeting where we made a fun craft. Then after the MOPS meeting the dads met us with our kiddos dressed in costume for a fall festival. Hattie had a blast! She played the games and loved the candy. I looked over at her and saw her take a bite of the tootsie roll with the wrapper still on. I told her to spit it out, and she said no!! I had to grab it out. What a stinker!!
She cracks us up all the time. The other night she put Brent's hat on and was dancing around.
No comments:
Post a Comment