My mom left today after being here for about 10 days. It wasn't as hard saying good-bye this time, because I know she will be back down here in November right before the baby is born. Her and my dad will actually be down here for quite a bit of the winter! YAY! Their new house is coming along. My mom got lots done while she was here. New furniture, setting up utilities, lawn care, decorating and cleaning! We love theirnew house. And the best part is that it is close to all of us girls!
On Friday night we went over to mom and dad's new house for dinner. The kids had a blast running around playing hide-n-sick ( that's what Marina calls it), the new dinner table hadn't been delivered so we ate on the floor! Mom spent the night over at our house on Friday and we got carried away talking and realized it was already midnight. The next morning mom and I went shopping to some of our favorite stores and ate lunch at Fish City. Saturday night we all went to the Plano Balloon Festival. It was really neat and I think the kids enjoyed it. It was so packed though. It was hard to even walk through the crowd. Sara and I were getting a little clasterphobic with all the people!
This morning our church had a tail gate party after the service. We dressed Hattie in her Vikings cheerleader outfit. It was lots of fun, even though we aren't big Cowboy fans! Oh speaking of that....Emmitt Smith was at my dr.'s office last time I was there. His wife is pregnant and will be having their baby at the same hospital as us! SOme of the ladies in the office said that he goes to their child birthing classes. When I told Brent that he said that we should have not opted out of them this time. Oh well!!
No comments:
Post a Comment