Hattie is loving having Grandma Jean here over the last few days. The other day Hattie and Marina were upstairs playing in the playroom and Marina kept yelling " grandma" and then we hears Hattie yell " Gramma"! It was really cute. I keep thinking how nice it will be to have my mom and dad down here living close to us. Their new house is so nice. My mom has been having lots of fun shopping for her new house. Her and Kim went furniture shopping on Saturday and then mom and I went dishing/ accessory shopping yesterday! Sorry dad...what do you expect when you send her down here by herself!!
Yesterday was Grandparents Day and today was my mom's birthday, so it was extra fun having her here! Hattie misses her other grandparents though. Everytime she plays with her fake phone she is pretend talking to "Papa" and for grandparents day Hattie sent Nana and Papa Dill a card with a Texas realtor add ( we are working on getting them to have a house down here too....that would be AWESOME!) Hattie is also very lucky to have her great- grandparetns, Cliff and Sarah; great-grandma Lois ( who just turned 98) and her great-grandma Gloria! We only wish we could live closer to all the grandparents. We love all you grandparents very much!
And in baby news....we finally decided on a name............
HOLLYN CATHERINE- my mom thought of Hollyn and we are using Catherine for Brent's mom. She can go by Hollyn Cathy or Hollyn Cate. We love it! Thanks also to my niece, Alyssa, for coming up with the spelling. We were going to spell in Hollin, but changed it to Hollyn! We also set the date for the c-section...November 12th! Gosh that was weird picking a date for delivery. But, trust me, I am not complaining! After waiting past my due date with Hattie I am fine having a scheduled c-section. Plus, who knows maybe she will come before that. So there it is... now we will just get to look forward to seeing what she looks like and her size/weight. Everyone knows how bad I am with surprises!!
Well it is crazy that September is almost half over. We were busy this weekend with my friend, Angela's b-day party, a garage sale ( yes another one...this time at Sara's), and church greeters. This next weekend we are going to a hot air balloon festival with my mom. YAY!
Here are some pictures of Hattie, our 17 MONTH OLD! I think you can tell by the pictures that we have a crazy little girl on our hands. She is HILARIOUS! Grandma Jean has been pretty entertained! She continues to be a little jabberbox learning new words all the time. At the garage sale she started saying " money" and would grab quarters and say "mine". Also, the other day I was painting her toe nails and I was blowing on them to dry and she looked at me and said "hot"...ahh cute!! Cute, she is most of the time. She is getting pretty good at throwing fits too. The other day she got mad when we took her out of the toy aisle at target. Oh my she threw her head back and screamed! I guess we are at that age! It is so much fun though!
No comments:
Post a Comment