Monday, June 28, 2010

It's a GIRL!!

So today was our big ultrasound! I was looking forward to this day for awhile ( everyone knows how bad I am with surprises), I was thinking we would find out we were having a girl, but I kinda went back and forth for a bit. Anyways the tech asked if we wanted to know and she said "it's a girl" I looked over at Brent and he had the biggest smile on his face and then tears just rolled down my cheek...I was so excited to have another daughter and little sister for Hattie. I kept picturing two little sisters growing up together making lots of fun memories, just like I did as a kid! Girls are taking over my side of the family. Sara and I will have four girls under 3! Good thing older cousin Braedon is so good with his little girl cousins, he was kind of hoping for a boy but he even thought it would be a girl!
Some people asked if Brent would be okay with girls! Haha...that is just funny to me because 1- he doesn't really have much of a choice and 2- do you see him with Hattie??...that girl is such a daddy's girl, I am sure the newest baby girl will be the same! Neither of us even cared what we were having we just were hoping for a healthy baby and it looks like we have a healthy little girl growing inside me! We are so lucky!
Here are a few pictures from last weekend! Hope you are having a great Monday- we sure are!!

my friend, Ruth Ann watched Hattie while we were at the dr. and we came home to this little outfit ( she bought a boy one too)

what a goof ball











3 cousins...can you imagine one more little girl in this picture??!!

can you believe Layla is only 5 weeks here?







Kim's finished pool...they had a house warming party on Saturday night...lots of fun!



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay for another girl!! I can't wait to see Miss Hattie tomorrow - she's changed so so much! I can't wait to see her & Cael together. I hope they are nice to each other & like each other!

The Holzwarth's said...

So happy you guys are having another girl!! She will be so loved by her big sister! LOTS of pink and frills! Love it! Congrats girlie!

Love the pics of Kim's pool...that is amazing!

Have a great time visiting family! We will see you SOON!! Can NOT wait!!