Saturday, June 12, 2010

So Happy It's Summertime!!

Our first few days of summer vacation were a little rough, all being sick. Thank goodness we are feeling alot better. Thursday Justin, Kristin, and Cooper came by and brought Olive Garden take-out. After dinner we went for a walk around our neighborhood. We took the two little ones in the wagon. Hattie kept getting mad when Cooper would put his feet on hers....finally she just put both her feet up over the side. That was the first time we got out of our house all week and it felt great!
Friday I went and got a pedicure with my friend Ruth Ann and then Hattie and I spent the afternoon at Sara's. I hadn't seen Layla for 5 days so I needed to get over there and hold her. When we pulled up to Sara's house Hattie got so excited. She was shaking and laughing. It was so funny to see how excited she got when she recognized her house. That night I made Sara get out for a little bit to meet up with some friends for happy hour. Our waitor was really sweet and kept bringing me water with different fruit in a martini glass: )
Today we went over to Kim's to see her new pool. Hattie LOVED swimming! She didn't want to get out. We swam for atleast two hours then had dinner and smores! It was so much fun! Kim said we need to do that every weekend! We would love that and I think Hattie would too!!


Hattie and her friend Cooper




Erspamer family



so cute that they both had one foot up

girls night out


here's the baby belly : ) 18 weeks























No comments: