Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hattie and Daddy Time!

Brent celebrated his second Father's Day last weekend! Hattie and I made him pankcakes for breakfast and we had Braum's sundaes in the afternoon and went for a walk to the park in the evening. I asked Brent if there was anything better than being a dad and he said nope, just being a dad of two!! : )
We have been trying to stay cool this summer by visiting our neighborhood pool in the evenings. We have gone quite a bit and everytime we have gone these two ten year old girls are there and they get so excited to see Hattie. They take turns pushing her in her tube ( of course I stay close: ) One girl let Hattie hold her goggles and then tried to get them back and Hattie held them and said "mine"! It was funny! I am sure she learned that from her cousin: )
Tomorrow is my birthday and I said the only thing I want is a Dairy Queen icecream cake. Sara is also taking me to MAC to get our makeup done and Kim is taking me out for lunch and a pedi! Then Brent, Hattie and I will go out to dinner before people come over for icecream cake! Gotta love birthdays!!
Monday is our big ultrasound...I will post a blog for sure!! Hopefully the baby cooperates so we can get a peek of what we are having! We are so excited!







picnic in the park...our church had a booth there Thursday night






ready to go for a walk to the pool!






see goes to the door and says "bubbles" when she wants to go outside

she has to do it herself too


her favorite new food...corn on the cob









Layla is getting so big! I spent the night with her on Friday so her parents could get a little sleep! She is such a good baby!

No comments: