Brent and I are so excited that we will be expanding our family again. Baby number 2 is due around November 19th! I am happy to be going into the 2nd trimester and am feeling so much better than I did at the beginning! I was pretty sick for about 4 or 5 weeks. I have had an ultrasound and yesterday I heard the heartbeat. I have a very strong feeling that it is going to be a girl!! We will see though... we should find out next month! I told my students yesterday and one girl came up and told me that she thought that I was pregnant but didn't want to ask me. I told her that is always smart!!
I am so excited thinking about having two kids close together. My sister Sara and I are 18 months apart. Most of my memories as a kid involve her. I hope Hattie and her little brother or sister will be that close. I am so excited!
Here are a few pictures of Hattie last week! She is going to be a good big sister I bet!!
3 comments:
Congratulations! So happy for you guys. I've loved watching Hattie grow and I'm sure she will be a great big sister. I love having mine close together (16 months) and it keeps getting easier everyday. Wish you all the best!
Congratulations Katie! I am so happy for you guys!
Yay!!! I will not be joining you on this journey. We definitely have to wait on our next one. We are so happy for you guys! We love you all! And yes you are having a girl.
Post a Comment