Friday, February 12, 2010

Hattie is 10 months!!

What an exciting day...Hattie turned 10 months and we have snow in Texas! Seriously, I woke up this morning, looked out the window and almost thought I was back in the Midwest! We got around 12 inches! So much snow that we didn't have to go to school! People were going crazy here, they haven't seen this much so since around 1978. I have never seen so many snowman and snowball fights! It was actually a nice day to be outside to play in it and the driving conditions weren't that bad either. I think all of the schools were closed because they were afraid the roads would be covered in ice and we all know that Texans can not drive on ice or snow! It was a nice day of sitting inside relaxing with our baby!

Hattie continues to show us what a silly baby we have. The other night I woke up to what I thought sounded like jumping on a bed. I looked over to our video monitor and there is Hattie holding on to the crib rails jumping on the bed and laughing! This was at 4 in the morning. She continued "talking" to herself while playing for about twenty minutes before falling back to sleep. She is walking all over the place now. She has taken up to 12 steps and can stand for a long time on her own. I finally figured out how to put a video up on here ( I know..it only took me a few years!) of Hattie walking. Sorry the lighting is pretty bad but you can still see how she walks! My friend Misty saw the video and told me that I need to remind Hattie she is only 10 months and is still a baby! Ha! I agree..I just look at her and think " What is happening to my little baby?!?"



I love when she does her little gymnastic moves: )

Here I go again!

Reading the valentine card from Nana and Papa...thanks for the cute shoes too

Look at all this snow!

It was the good snow too...the kind you can build snowmen with!

Yummy!!

These are pictures from last weekend of us preparing for the super bowl. We attempted to watch the game over at some friends house, but with a very active baby to chase, we didn't really watch much of the game. Hattie enjoyed chasing around one year old Addison and hanging out with her friend Cooper!!



No comments: