Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Let's try that again....

Okay so I apparently didn't do so well posting a video for the first time. Not sure what I did or I should say, I don't know what I am doing!! But, I tried putting a couple of video clips on here again. Again the quality is pretty bad. The last video has the best lighting. The second video is her doing her gymnastics moves: )
Also here are our pictures from Valentine's Day. We went out to a new restaurant down the street. Hattie enjoyed watching the people next to us! It was a very enjoyable day!!

Edit- I just tried the videos today and they aren't working. Ugh!! Yesterday they were. I need help!!

Edit # 2- Guess the videos do work. What in the world?!?






checking out the people next to us



she loves the stuffed animal her boyfriend Cael sent her!!




she loves sitting in her toy box...she got so mad when we tried taking her out...I am pretty sure she already knows how to throw fits..yikes!!





2 comments:

Kelly said...

You're videos worked here! She is so darn adorable! Cael picked the animal out himself - so thoughtful! We can't wait to see you guys again!!

The Holzwarth's said...

LOVE the videos! But you really do need to remind her that she is only 10 months! :) Such a cutie! Thanks for sharing with us...makes it seem like we are not quite as far away!