Sick baby...
When I picked Hattie up from daycare on Thursday I had no idea what we would be in for that night! She seemed just as happy as ever Thursday afternoon and I am not sure what hit her that night, but she was the sickest I have ever seen her. She started throwing up around 10:00 and it pretty much lasted through the night. She would vomit in her bed so we would clean that up, then she would vomit on me so I would changed, then while Brent would hold her she would vomit on him. There was a time Brent came back into her room with a pile of about 6 shirts for us to change in to and we ended up using them all! Finally we ended up taking her into bed with us so that we could hear when she would cough because we knew that meant she was about to throw up, and that way we could be prepared.! Needless to say, it was a long night! I stayed home from work on Friday and took her into the dr. and she said it was just a 24 hour bug. Luckily it was the weekend so we could just stay home and rest. Hattie was feeling pretty good by Sunday and her appetite was back to normal! Thank goodness! It is so hard seeing your baby sick and uncomfortable. We did get lots of good cuddleing time in though: )
There must be something going around because so many of my friends have sick babies too...ugh!! Marina has been very sick with an ear infection and sinus infection. Poor thing.
2 comments:
Poor baby!!! I can not believe how sick Hattie was! It is so hard to see our babies sick. So happy to hear she is doing better now! Give her kisses from us!
Glad Hattie is feeling better! It is no fun when they are sick! I thought it was bad that Coranelle threw up on me once- it sounds like Hattie's bug was pretty terrible! I cannot believe she's almost 1!
Post a Comment