Our excitement from the week of course came from Hattie. Yesterday she took her first 3 steps alone! I never knew how exciting it would be seeing your baby take steps for the first time, and let me tell ya, it really is! She had been getting close to walking for the past few weeks. She was getting pretty comfortable cruising our furniture, but yesterday she decided to go for it!! She looks so big standing unsupported. I asked Brent what is happening to our little baby. I really need to try to figure out how to get a video clip onto this blog! We have a really cute video of her walking around with her little stroller my parents got her. Last week she couldn't even walk with it, and now today she was crusing around holding onto it looking like she has done it forever! She is something else: )
I also included pictures of her feeding Benny and Lola her food! I think Benny and Lola have found someone else in the family that drops more food than me ( remember how they just stare at the floor when I am eating, knowing something is bound to fall)!
And the other pictures are from one of the teachers I work with, Audrah's baby shower! Of course the weekend seemed to fly by and tomorrow we are back to work for another week!! Have a great weekend all of you blog readers!!
1 comment:
Yay Hattie!! Cael is still not crawling. I think he may be 40 years old and Mommy will still have to carry him everywhere!
Post a Comment