Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hattie is 9 months!

I think we are really starting to see the personality of our little Hattie coming out these days! I swear she does something new everyday! She is so fast, crawling all over the place...including the stairs! I ran upstairs to get something real quick and came back down and she was on the second step. She can get all the way to the top of the stairs by herself( Mom don't worry, we stand behind her: ). She still loves to dance when she hears music and she is learning how to dance while standing. She pulls herself up on anything she can get to and loves taking steps around our ottoman. I am excited to think about her walking pretty soon. Grandma and Grandpa Lakner get here Friday and they are going to be so suprised at how much she has changed since they have seen her 3 months ago! We are so excited for them to be here!

Oh yah...we go to the dr. for her 9 month check-up on Friday! Anyone think she will be on under the 100th percentile? I doubt it: ) We will post that next time!
Have a fantastic week!







she loves to wave hello and bye bye

made it to the top!

the big kids where all in Marina's play room so Hattie crawled in there and then Braedon picked her up and sat her in the big chair with him...how adorable
Braedon is so good with Hattie and Hattie just loves him

Happy 30th Daniel

loves her auntie

silly baby loves to throw her head back and giggle


Hattie and her friend Cooper

chilling watching the cowboys...but on Sunday we will be cheering for the Vikings!!

loves bathtime

No comments: