Saturday, January 23, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Time!!

My mom and dad flew down here last Friday since they couldn't make it over Christmas. We love having my parents here, I can't wait until they live here and we can see them all the time! Hattie got to have quality time with her grandparents when she stayed home with them all day on Tuesday and Wednesday. I could tell my parents had a great time with Hattie, because when I got home they told me everything they did and they were so excited about every little thing : ) We enjoyed watching the Vikings games and taking walks outside while they were here. My parents were happy they were here in Texas enjoying the 70 degree weather when it was very cold in South Dakota! They leave tomorrow but they already have their next visits planned. My mom will be here for 10 days in March while her and her friends run a half marathon and then they will be back in May. It is always nice to be able to look forward to our parents visiting!

Oh yah...here are Hattie's 9 month check-up stats:
weight 24lbs and height 31 inches ( 97 percentile in both areas). She had a good check-up and everything looks good! She is definetly passing up all the other babies I know that are her age! She is a big girl!

grandma, Marina, Hattie, and grandpa







I like the look on Hattie's face




Hattie riding her horsie



woohoo Go Vikings!!


it was nice watching the game in Kim's new media room




playing rock band...again!!

Hattie got a new stroller walker






Hattie loved snuggling up to grandma and grandpa

No comments: