Saturday, August 01, 2009

Playing Around!

Hattie will be 16 weeks tomorrow! She continues to grow and change everyday! Her biggest thing now is rolling over. She rolls from tummy to back and back to tummy. She rolls so much! I was watching her video monitor at night and she was on her stomach. Brent went and turned her around, but I guess she is just going to keep doing it! She is also staying awake more during the day. She goes about 2 or 3 hours before a nap. She likes her tummy mats, play yard, swing, and any toys she can bite!!
This week Daddy had a few days alone while I went to 2 days of teacher workshops! I have so many more ideas to add this year and it was great meeting the 4 new teachers! But I was so excited to get home and see my baby! That was a little glimpse of what it will be like in 2 weeks when school starts again. Oh I don't even want to think of that...but atleast I am going back to a job I absolutely love. New school years always get me excited!!
Today we took Hattie to Braedon's 5th birthday party at ChuckyECheese! I think she was pretty overwhelmed with all of the lights and new things to look at. She ended up falling asleep while I was holding her. Also a little update on my sister Kim's house....Monday we went over to see the house and Brent stayed and helped salvage everything they could. Kim and Greg are going to have it torn down and will rebuild. It will probably be done around January. They will be so busy but atleast they will be able to get everything the way the like!!
Hope you are all enjoying your summer as much as we are!!

her favorite new thing...rolling over
this is a pretty fun playmat....glad my mommy finds good deals on craigslist!




more bows....really?








at ChuckyE Cheese



birthday boy


Marina painting at our house

What a mess!!



2 comments:

Naescher Family said...

The dress with the bow is adorable - did somebody make it??

Kelly said...

I can't believe she's 16 weeks!! It seems like we were down there just yesterday and she was brand spankin' new! We miss you guys so much. Wish we lived closer! We love you guys!!!

Kelly, Courtney & Cael
(even Miller & Winston)