Friday, July 24, 2009

Back at Home Resting after Vacation!

Well we have been home for almost a week now. We are so lucky that we are teachers and get time to rest after a vacation. I couldn't imagine going right back to work. It took a few days for Hattie to adjust from vacation life back to our everyday life, but she is doing good now! She has been sleeping 11 hours at night now without waking up! I think we are getting on a better schedule, which is good considering we only have 3 weeks left of summer vacation left!
This week we pretty much rested at home, getting things unpacked. Tuesday was our 3rd year anniversary so we took Hattie over to Aunt Sara's house while we went out to dinner. Sara said she could have won funniest home videos if her hour would have been recorded! Little Marina wasn't too happy about Mommy holding Hattie. She screamed " my mommy" and cried, this made Hattie mad. Sara said Hattie's underlip was quivering and she was trying to keep her from crying while Marina was holding on to her leg. Daniel was still working from home and couldn't help. Thankfully Auntie Kim came over to rescue Marina by taking Hattie....then she was completely fine!! We appreciated the night out, but felt bad that it was so hard for Sara!
Here are a few pictures from the week. I have to sneak up on Hattie to get pictures of her smiling or she just does this stare into the camera....so funny!! I think she is used to having her picture taken!!




this is what I am talking about....

so happy playing in her chair

happy sitting with Daddy too









Am I supposed to sit up in this thing?





Buddies Benny and Hattie



Where's Lola?? She still isn't too fond of baby yet....she will just watch from the couch


No comments: