Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back to School!!

Brent and I both had a great first week of school with our students! I love my school and the teachers I work with! I think I am going to have a good bunch of kids too : ) They got 9 compliments from other teachers this week! The days go by SO fast and before I know it, I am going to pick up Hattie at Alicia's!! Hattie has still been doing really well there. Alicia always tells us about her days and says that Hattie is a very good baby! Since she has been in daycare, she has been on more of a schedule and will now just lay down and get her self to sleep at night and naps! That is nice!! She usually sleeps about 4 to 5 hours at daycare and then is really awake and playful from 4 to 8, while we get to spend time with her! We love it! She is so much fun! She is rolling all over the place now. She won't just stay on a blanket, she goes all over our living room!
So this weekend we have been relaxing and spending time with Hattie. My sisters came over this morning and then Brent, Hattie and I went to a new Target by our house! I am so excited to have a Target so close! It said that it is actually the biggest Target store in the country! It might not be a good thing having that so close : ) Tomorrow we will probably do a little school work, but my goal for this year is to get all my work done at school and bring nothing home! I hope I can stick to that!
Alrighty....better get to sleep early since our baby no longer sleeps in!!




she giggles when Brent swing her in his arms
my silly niece and nephew!

so she tried green beans for the first time...and....she LIKED it! ( who is surprised?)
reading a book that mommy and daddy made back in college 5 years ago

playing outside with daddy


first day of school

on the second day of school Ms. Vandermeer set off the school smoke alarms by burning her chicken
we made it through the week ( this is the upstairs group)
Ms. Crisp and I already got presents!!
my class used tortilla chips to see who could make the best shape of Texas, since 4th grade Social Studies is Texas history....we then ate the chips with salsa


pretty good

No comments: