Monday, September 07, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!

Why can't all weekends be three days? That would be so nice!! Well this weekend we wanted to get out and do something fun. We wanted to go to the Dallas Farmer's Market on Saturday and then to Kim's for a bbq, but Hattie ended up not feeling well. Actually, all three of us have been pretty stuffed up and not feeling the best. We just took it easy. Hattie slept quite a bit and I think she is feeling better. She didn't have a fever, just congested. They say this flu season could be bad, gosh I hope not! Brent and I are making sure we sanitize and change clothes after school, before playing with Hattie.
Hattie will already be 5 months on Saturday! She continues to change daily. She now holds her own bottle, cries when her baby food is gone, and rolls all over the place. She is so entertaining!
Well hope you all enjoyed your weekend! Here are a few pictures from the week!




Hattie with Auntie Sara and Angela


this looks different than my two puppies





falls alseep almost everytime we go on a car ride

she gets herself all wrapped up in her blanket by rolling around

big girl holding her own bottle

1 comment:

The Holzwarth's said...

You have one very advanced little baby there!! She is so cute!! I can't believe she is holding her own bottle already!! It looks to me like she could be crawling soon. Make her slow down! I haven't even met her yet! :( Love and miss ya!!