Saturday, May 30, 2009

So Much Fun With Grandma!

My mom is just packing up getting ready to go back to South Dakota! She warned me that she was going to try to sneak Hattie on the plane! Those two had such a great week while I went back to work. My week went well too! I was really excited to see my students, they are so much fun! It felt like I was never gone, although I got called the sub's name a few times: )
I missed Hattie, of course, but knew that she was having fun bonding with her grandma. I am not sure what they all did during the day, but Hattie sure was tired at night! This week she slept through the entire night twice! She would wake up when I was waking up to get ready for work! Wow! That is nice! Maybe we need to keep grandma here: )
Tomorrow Auntie Tracy comes to spend a week with her niece. I am sure they will have a great week too! Friday is the last day of school! We are so excited to have the summer off with our baby!



playing with grandma


not sure about this!?!?!











hopefully grandma and grandpa will get this house....it is in our subdivision!!




what a face!!

I couldnt wait to get home from work to hold my baby


either could daddy though...then I had to share












all this playing is hard for a baby






Bye bye grandma we will see you in a month!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love the face in the one picture but are you aware that she's flipping the camera off?!