Sunday, May 10, 2009

First Mother's Day!

Hattie came into my life on April 12th, 2009. She made me something I always wanted to be.....a mother! Every other mother who I talked to would tell me what it was going to be like to be a mother. I , of course, would just nod and think I am sure it is wonderful. Now that I am a mother it is like nothing I ever could have imagined...it is just so much better! My life is changed forever and it is so exciting to think that I will get to watch Hattie grow and change everyday. I love my little girl to pieces and so far my life as a mother is wonderful!
Happy Mother's Day!!











Hattie in her cute little outfit...oops how did I forget her bow?!?!


Benny and Lola.....What baby?


She is still a great sleeper....especially at night!!





she loves snuggling with her aunties!!

1 comment:

The Holzwarth's said...

You are a wonderful Mommy already!! Being a Mommy is amazing, nothing else compares to it! You look beautiful, I love seeing pictures of you and your baby girl together. Looks like you had a nice Mother's Day!