It is always so nice to have visitors, but it is very hard to have them go. Especially our parents. Rick and Cathy just left yesterday and the house already feels different. I really enjoyed having them around while Brent was at work. We got out of the house quite a bit with Hattie and having them just made everything easier! Both of our parents really spoil us when they came and helped. We had nice dinners, they cleaned, mowed the lawn, fed the dogs, etc. Once they leave we have to adjust again to doing by ourselves! I will be alone again for the next 3 weeks. Then my mom and Tracy will be here each for a week while I go back to school.
I went and visited my class on Friday! I was so excited to see them! I showed them pictures of Hattie and , of course, they loved them! They also said that is looks like Brent hasn't slept in weeks! And they couldnt get over how different I looked when Hattie was born since I wasn't wearing makeup! Oh they are so adorable! I really miss them!
Here are a few more pictures! Hattie better get used to the big bows: )
2 comments:
I love the bows!! So cute!! I also LOVE your family picture! Such a BEAUTIFUL family!! Hattie looks like she is saying "OOOOH!" Precious!
I can't believe how much more alert she is already! You look great too, by the way! We'll see you guys this summer sometime - won't it be fun to get the babies together?!
Post a Comment