Saturday, May 23, 2009

Family Time!

Hattie is already 6 weeks old this week...wow!! My mom got into town yesterday and she has been loving on Hattie every minute she gets! She will have plenty of time with her this upcoming week as I go back to school. I am so excited to see my students, but know it will be hard leaving my little girl. I know she will have so much fun with grandma though. Then the following week her aunt Tracy will watch her. I only have two weeks of school then Brent and I will be off for the summer!
This weekend Hattie spent lots of time outside with cousins, aunties, uncles, and grandma!


is she really only 6 weeks???

having fun with aunt kimmie


Braedon playing outside in our backyard


my adorable niece, Marina


could she be any cuter?


getting all cuddled in with grandma

up close

Hattie was exhausted


cute cousins


this is comfortable



do I look good in green?


oh look...mommy still gets to hold me with all these people around: )

No comments: