While Brent and I went to school for our last week of the year, Tracy came down to TX to meet and babysit Hattie! We found out that Hattie now has another auntie who is crazy for her: ) It was really nice having Tracy here, even though we didn't get to spend that much time with her. We will see her next month when we travel to CO and SD. We will be in CO from July 2-5th, then Spearfish from the 5th-10th, then Pierre from the 10th-17th, and leave CO on the 18th! We are getting excited to see family and friends!
Hattie is still doing great. She is 8 weeks and will be going to the dr. this week to get her first round of shots. I am dreading that : (
She is starting to smile alot more. When she wakes up in the morning she doesn't cry, she justs makes noises. I went in and she started smiling when she saw me! It was so cute: )
She is still eating and sleeping really good!! Brent and I are looking forward to spending the summer with her! We are also getting excited for the Marsh baby to be born...I am guessing sometime this week!! We shall see!
what a cute face: )
cousins
No comments:
Post a Comment