Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hattie's Daddy

I knew very soon after I met Brent that he would be a good dad. I've always loved watching him interact with our nieces and nephews and his students. He is so good with children that I couldn't wait to see him with our child. I am so lucky to share the role of Hattie's parents with Brent, everyday I see what a good father he is. Happy Father's Day Brent! Hattie and I think you are the best!

To celebrate Father's Day, Hattie and I woke up and made breakfast. We also went to Starbucks to get a caramel macchiato for daddy! He was suprised when we went and woke him up ( after letting him sleep in until 10 ).


Yummy!!






Hattie smiling at her daddy
I love them so much!!
this is fun taking pictures


okay these pictures are very hard to take









1 comment:

Kelly said...

Cute new set up on the BLOG, Kate! Happy Father's Day, Brent!