I turned 27 on Thursday! I had a wonderful birthday. Brent, Hattie, and I went out for lunch and then in the evening my sisters and their families came over to eat icecream cake!! Yummy!
I have been wanting to get professional pictures of Hattie for a while now, so we finally went and did that. They got some cute shots. If you want to see them go to:
www.smilesbywire.com
name: brent dill
access code: LTPP0442108400JCP
our favorite is P4... she is so cute!!
before our pictures in her cute outfit one of Brent's coworkers gave her
I tried, and tried....but couldn't get a good one of all 3
Uncle Greg and Hattie
2 comments:
SSSSOOOOO CUTE!!! We should be getting Cael's pictures taken this week so we can send some to Hattie. Cael thinks his girlfriend looks beautiful!! We love you guys!
Awwww!!! The pictures are ADORABLE! They are all so good!! Looks like Miss Hattie was a very good girl (no surprise there!). She is changing so much!
Post a Comment