Wednesday, April 08, 2009

What's Another Few Days?!?!

I had another dr. appointment today, I have had 7 appointments in the last 8 days! My mom has gone with me to all of them! Thank goodness!
Yesterday I had lots of contractions and everyone was thinking maybe this was actually "it", but we found out it wasn't: ( Just a bit dehyrdated. So at my dr. appointment I was really hoping we would decide on what to do next since I am still NOT dilated! He said I could choose to have a c-section or take medicine to try getting my cervix to dilate. We decided that this Sunday afternoon I will go in and try to dilate and if I havent made any changes after 12 hrs, I will have a c-section. So looks like by Monday little Hattie will be here! I was hoping it would be earlier, but hey whats a few more days? I have waited a long time for her and I know she is coming.

Sorry I haven't had pictures. I will try to get some up here soon!! You can probably imagine what I look like...huge! Today this lady told me that I looked smaller for being 40 weeks. I wanted to hug her, I have not heard that from anyone: )

Well unless I go into labor before Sunday, those are the plans!

2 comments:

becki said...

Good luck Katie! What a super exciting time in your life..wishing you the best!

The Holzwarth's said...

YAY an Easter baby! Can't wait for her to get here! Keep me posted!!