Tuesday, April 07, 2009

One of These Days....

I guess I better keep this blog updated better because we are getting lots of calls, texts, e-mails asking if baby is here yet. The answer...NO, not yet!! We will let everyone know right away when she arrives: )
I have being feeling okay the last few days. I had a headache that lasted the entire weekend. It was one that when I would cough or laugh I had to hold my head because it hurt so bad. Tylenol doesn't work very well and that is all I can take. I feel better now. I had another sonogram yesterday with the specialist and they think she is between 8 and 9 pounds, but everything looked good. I go to my regular dr. tomorrow and we are going to decide what we are going to do...induce if dilated or schedule a c-section. I really hope she is here by Friday, but we shall see!!
My mom and I have been getting lots of "bonding time" over the last 8 days. Today w e are going to clean , plant flowers, and rest!
Well I will post after I find out what the dr. says tomorrow!!
Thanks for all of your thoughts!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you are so READY-sorry she is not cooperating. I thouhgt since you were sick over the weekend it was a good sign but not so. Tracy is coming 5/31 and will stay til 6/5 so that should help. When we come in 3 weeks we will have to figure out when we can come next time. Hang in there! Or should I say-"Hattie bust out of there!"

Aftann Kisling said...

Thinking of you and totally sympathizing with you!