Last week at almost this exact time, Hattie came into the world. In a way it seems that was so long ago. I feel like we have had her so much longer. It has been a week full of learning as Brent and I care for our first baby! Everyone tells us she is a good baby! She sleeps good during the night...up to 5 hours at a time! Brent and I are constantly staring at her and thinking that she is actually ours! I love the feeling of being a parent!
We have had many visitors come and go. Some of the teachers and parents of my students have been bringing over food for us! We have a full fridge full of delicious food. That was so nice!
My parents left yesterday and that was VERY hard. My mom had been here for 3 and a half weeks so it seems weird without her now. Kelly and Courntey came on Friday and just left this morning. It was so nice to see them! They enjoyed Hattie and are getting excited about their little guy coming in about 9 weeks!
The Dills and Marshes
here we were almost exactly a year ago....funny how much we have changed in a year
Auntie Kelly holding Hattie
what a cute picture
1 comment:
I love the new pictures. Looks like you guys had a nice time with Courtney and Kelly. Call me this week when you get bored. Not that, that really happens any more with a little one around. :) Give her kisses from me! She is SO beautiful!! I can't wait until we get to see her!!
Post a Comment