WAITING!!
I really thought I was a patient person, but this baby is really testing me!! So here is what has been going on the last few days: Last Friday was my last day with my students for 7 weeks! I might have some students read this and I want to let you know that I am thinking about you everyday and am sure you are loving Mrs. Venters!!
My mom got here on Saturday night and it has been so nice having her here on these very LONG days! I have been shopping, walking, everything else trying to get labor started. But ,as of today, I am still NOT dilated! When I went ino the dr. today he said I gained lots of weight and am retaining water. Also my blood pressure was pretty high. He sent me to do a non stress test, and came back baby is doing fine. I go tomorrow for another sonogram at the hospital to get a good estimate of her weight, then I will meet with my dr. and we will most likely schedule a c-section. Looks like probably Monday or Tuesday, but then again I have been saying that for a while, so I am just going to wait.
I guess I will try to enjoy the last few days while I can rest. Again, I am just so happy to have my mom here! We have been having lots of fun!
Well hopefully you will be seeing baby pictures up here shortly!
Thanks for reading! Have a good week!
2 comments:
Waiting is the hardest part! I must admit, I've been checking your blog almost daily for baby news. A run on my treadmill did the trick for me last time. Some of my friends swear by eating pineapple. Really, I suppose she'll come when she (or your dr.) are ready. Hang in there and know I'm thinking of you. :)
Good luck on getting dilated and having that girl this week. We will see you in 2 weeks - with or without baby I suppose!! Love all 3 of you!!
Post a Comment