We have been home for almost two days! We are getting used to life with a baby! We absolutely love it! I can't believe Hattie has only been here a few days... it seems so much longer. Every day we are learning more and more about her and parenting! Hattie is a good baby. She thinks playtime is at night though, so Brent and I are having to get used to the lack of sleep. It is worth it though: )
We have had lots of family and friends visit. Courntey and Kelly ( and baby) will be here this weekend too! It will be really weird next week everyone is gone and Brent goes back to work. I am dreading that. Rick and Cathy will be here the following week though!
Here are a few more pictures from the last few days! This baby better get used to having her picture taken: )

our Easter baby





4 comments:
She is so beautiful! We can't wait to meet her in 2 days! Take care of yourself and that baby girl.
Oh, what a darling little girl! You both look like you are handling parenthood like pros. Such an exciting time, for sure. Our best to you all. XOXO
Look at you go Mommy!! Keep the pictures coming! I love seeing her! Like I said today, I so wish I could be there in person to see her and love on her. She is BEAUTIFUL!! I hope she plays less tonight and sleeps more, so Mommy and Daddy can too! Sending all our love....
Congratulations on your beautiful little girl. Enjoy her because she'll grow up too fast. Miranda has already changed so much in 2 weeks!! I enjoy reading your blog and all your updates and pictures. I think of you guys while I'm up feeding Miranda wondering if you are feeding Hattie too!!
Post a Comment