Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baby Business!

I made it through my first week alone with Hattie! I love staying at home, I was just really nervous about being alone with her. I wish Brent was home with me. We went on lots of walks, had baths, took naps, changed diapers, and ate! Most of the days went by really fast. Yesterday when Brent got home he looked at me and said " what happened?" it was just a long day I told him. Hattie would not sleep! Infact she didn't sleep in the evening either. I, of course, worry that something is wrong. My sister, Sara, came over and tried getting her to sleep too, but no luck! Finally she went to bed around 12. The good news is she slept 5 hrs, got up and slept another 4 hrs. We could sleep in! Now today I think she is back to sleeping! I am learning quick that I can't worry over everything she does. I just want to try to plan her times, but she is in control of that!
Tomorrow Brent's parents will be here for a week! I am really looking forward to that!





posing with the blanket that Sheila and her mom made! I can't believe all the work Sheila did. Each animal is croched(?) with the tiny x's. I know I could never tackle a project like that! Thanks so much...we love it!


Here is the beautiful quilt Nana Cathy made


not happy about the sponge bath

stroller rides are good though




hanging out in boppy chair




of course gets lots of snuggle time with daddy!

1 comment:

The Holzwarth's said...

You will soon learn that you will worry about everything with your precious baby. That's what we do, we're moms! But you will also soon learn the things you don't have to worry about as much. It takes time to get things figured out. How nice that she let you guys sleep in though! :) I love the pictures!! She is so beautiful!!