I am not sure this Texas weather knows what it is doing...we were teased this week by a few gorgeous 80 degree days and then this weekend it was back in the 90's. I love Fall time...pumpkin patches, fall festivals, nice weather to be outside! We are ready!
This weekend we went and cheered on Gaga when she ran a 5K! Hattie was holding a sign that said " Go, Gaga, Go!" We were watching for my mom to come by and Hattie was so excited when she saw her. All the runners around my mom thought that sign was cute! While we waited for my mom to complete the race, we let Hattie jump in the bounce house and run around some of the small vendors, then we cheered as Grandma crossed the finish line....and she won for her age division. My mom and I are planning on running a 5K next month. It will be a breeze for my mom since she is used to running marathons, but a huge challenge for me since I really haven't ran for 2 years! So we will see how it goes, I am a little nervous.
The rest of the day was spent with my family at my parent's house. Every weekend when we are at my parent's Hollyn takes a huge 3 hour nap there! I guess there is something about napping at Papa and Gaga's house that she loves!
Last night Brent, my mom, and I went to a really nice banquet that my church had. My parents have been going to our church for a little while now and we love it!
Yay Gaga!
No comments:
Post a Comment