Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Grandparent's Day!

After church we took my parents out to dinner at Cheddars to celebrate Grandparent's Day! We sure wish Nana and Papa could celebrate with us! Hopefully we will see them in October or November, and we already have plans to spend Christmas with them! Hattie talks about her Grandparents ALL the time! Her and Hollyn are sure lucky girls to have the grandparents they do!
Happy Grandparents Day to Gaga and Papa, Nana and Papa, Great Grandparents Cliff and Sarah, Great Grandma Gloria, and Great Grandma Lois! We love you all!

Also today is the 10th Anniversary of 9/11. I can't believe it has been 10 years already. I can remember being a freshman in college and I was up really early for my 8 am class, when someone came in and told us what had happened. I remember tons of girls surrounding our small dorm tv and classes being cancelled. We will never ever forget that day. We are very fortunate to live in the country we do and really appreciate all those that fought and gave their lives for our freedom!

Little Update on the girls:
Hattie is LOVING her montessori school! Everyday I pick her up and she says " I so happy!" and " school is lots of fun". She has been singing non stop all her songs she is learning there and is constantly talking about her teachers and new friends! I am VERY thankful that she loves going to her daycare. I was so nervous those first two weeks!
Hollyn will be 10 months tomorrow!! She is busy cruising around furniture and holding onto the walls to walk. She is close to walking on her own- but she doesn't need to hurry! She is growing up so fast!

Gaga and Papa holding the girls

Hattie and Hollyn with Papa John! We had fun staying at their house on Saturday and even did a little shopping!


No comments: