Sunday, December 06, 2009

No Sitting on Santa's Lap This Year!!

I was so excited to take Hattie to meet Santa. Sara and I thought we would get a really cute picture of Marina and Hattie with Santa! Oh no...we were wrong! Both girls sat on his lap and then immediatly started crying. The good news...we save like 20 dollars not buying the picture ( it is kinda a rip off). I ended up taking a picture of Hattie in her cute little outfit anyway. Cathy and I bought that outfit on clearance last year. It was size 6/9 months so I figured it wouldn't fit since Hattie wears 12 months, but it ended up fitting and looked really cute!
It has been really cold here this week, mostly in the 40's..burr! It is so funny that these teachers think we can't take the kids outside for recess if it is below 50. I am turning into a wimp too, but my class still went outside for recess: )
On Saturday night Braedon spent the night so Kim and Greg could go out for dinner and a movie for Greg's birthday. We had lots of fun. When Kim picked him up he said " Mom, at sleepover we get to stay up late, watch movies, and scream!" Kim looked at me and said thanks! I really am not sure where he came up with the screaming part! He is so funny! He also convinced me to make smiley face scrambled eggs for breakfast! Hattie is so fascinated with Braedon. There is no one who can get Hattie to laugh more than him!

Oh if you want to see our professional pictures that we had taken last week you can visit the website:
https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0578104447JCP
type in Katie Dill for the name ( duh: )

Have a great week! I can't believe it is almost Christmas!



hello














wish the weather was nicer so we could get outside




buds




Braedon with his smiley face breakfast : )

this was my grandma Wilma's ceramic tree..all of us have great memories of this tree


my little village


our tree

love christmas lights

2 comments:

The Holzwarth's said...

LOVE the pictures you guys had taken! Can't wait to get one in the mail! :) Your house looks beautiful and I LOVE Hattie's Christmas outfits! What a precious doll! Won't Christmas be so fun this year with a baby?!?!

Kelly said...

OMG - I have a ceramic tree almost exactly like that that Courtney's Grandma made!!! Miss you guys. I have our little Puerto Rican Christmas trees out front of our house - I'll have to take a picture for you. Love you guys! And of course - Hattie is beautiful!!