It is still unbelievable how much a baby can change in such a short time. It was just over a month ago that Hattie started crawling, and now she is going all over the place ( and she is fast!) and is beginning to pull her self up onto things! Her favorite thing these days is dancing! I wonder where she gets that from?!?! Her favorite toy is this dog that sings "Make You Wanna Shout", anytime that plays she starts rocking back and forth and waving her hands. She is also learning how to wave good bye. She did that to Alicia today when we were leaving her house. My favorite part of the day is when I get to pick her up. Right when she sees me she starts smiling and laughing! I love how excited she gets, it makes my day! She is such a lovebug!!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Hattie is 8 months!!
It is still unbelievable how much a baby can change in such a short time. It was just over a month ago that Hattie started crawling, and now she is going all over the place ( and she is fast!) and is beginning to pull her self up onto things! Her favorite thing these days is dancing! I wonder where she gets that from?!?! Her favorite toy is this dog that sings "Make You Wanna Shout", anytime that plays she starts rocking back and forth and waving her hands. She is also learning how to wave good bye. She did that to Alicia today when we were leaving her house. My favorite part of the day is when I get to pick her up. Right when she sees me she starts smiling and laughing! I love how excited she gets, it makes my day! She is such a lovebug!!
my big girl
It is still unbelievable how much a baby can change in such a short time. It was just over a month ago that Hattie started crawling, and now she is going all over the place ( and she is fast!) and is beginning to pull her self up onto things! Her favorite thing these days is dancing! I wonder where she gets that from?!?! Her favorite toy is this dog that sings "Make You Wanna Shout", anytime that plays she starts rocking back and forth and waving her hands. She is also learning how to wave good bye. She did that to Alicia today when we were leaving her house. My favorite part of the day is when I get to pick her up. Right when she sees me she starts smiling and laughing! I love how excited she gets, it makes my day! She is such a lovebug!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment