I know I am a little early, but we leave tomorrow morning for Colorado, and I will not have internet there for a whole week ( yah I know!). Today we put Hattie in one of her many Christmas outfits, a tutu from her Aunt Kimmie, and had our own little family opening of presents. Christmas is just so much fun this year!! We will be in Colorado for a week with Brent's family and then when we come back all of my family will be here in Texas! Even my brother and all of my nieces and nephews will be here! I am so excited!
Boy does it feel good to know I have over two weeks off of school! Last week was just crazy doing all of our school christmas festivities. On Thursday I took Hattie to my school's Christmas program. Brent had his staff party the same night, and we both wanted to take Hattie ( I got her though: ). She had a blast and was a hoot! Everytime the kids got up to sing she would start rocking back and forth and waving her arms. My students, student's parents, and my co-workers loved getting to see Hattie again. During the program I was holding her and she reached over to go to another teacher and ended up being passed down the row to all the teachers! And before we left I put her in her pjs and she fell asleep in the car and I carried her to bed! It was a great night, and I even did it without my hubby ( it would have been better with him though: ). Friday was my staff party. We had a white elephant gift exchange and who would have known the snuggie I brought would have been the gift that was stolen the most! I love the teachers I work with! We always have fun when we can get together outside of school!
Well I will be back to the blog in another week or so, with lots of pictures I am sure! I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday!
1 comment:
So funny - Cael's Christmas outfit says, "Who Needs Santa When I've Got Grandma". They match! It's love already! Have a great time in CO and tell everyone we said hello. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment