Sunday, November 01, 2009

Hattie's First Halloween!

I think our little bunny had a good time yesterday celebrating her first halloween! We did a little trick or treating with Marina and Reagan. I was really excited to pass out candy this year since we finally had a house with trick or treaters to stop by. Oh my goodness did we ever have alot of trick or treaters...I would say over a hundred. We had to stop early because I ran out of candy. Next year I will be prepared: )
carving our pumpkin on Wednesday night
posing with Benny and Lola

cute outfit from Grandma Jean


cousins on Halloween


"what are you laughing at?"

all dressed up


Marina and her friend Reagan








already trying to get the candy



such a cute little bunny

in front of our house




bring on the trick or treaters!!


she loves her exersaucer!! and we do too!!

No comments: