Especially when we get three days off!! Today is our "fair day" so Brent and I get to stay home with Hattie. We might go to the Texas Fair in a few weeks when my parents get here....so today we aren't really using our fair day today. We are going to take Hattie to her 6 month checkup in a few hours. We will see if she is still in the 100th percentile ( my bet is that she still is: ).
We had a great weekend. The highlight was Marina's 2nd birthday party! She had a blast at her Dora party and got tons of presents. She is so cute!!
We also did a few home projects. I finally got window treatments up!! Wow....they really add alot! I will take pictures, but I am still working on a few projects to make our living room less "boring"!!
We have been spending lots of time outside enjoying the fall weather. I think we are turing into Texas though! We get all bundled up when it is 70 degrees. Yes, we think that is cool!! I love it!! I have still been running trying to train for the 5K in three weeks. I tried to get about 7 others to do it with me, but most have fizzled out. Good thing my mom will be here....running a 5K will be a breeze for her! Not for me though....it is going to be tough. I keep saying I don't know if I will be ready but my mom, using her reverse pyschology, keeps saying that she knows I will do it! Ha!! Brent and Hattie have been helping me train...they walk behind me as I jog!
Here are a few pics from the week!! My classroom has added a few new members!! We got a pet turtle and 5 hermit crabs! A parent offered to bring them and I couldn't turn them down! I have always wanted a turtle!







1 comment:
We had Miranda's 6 month today too. She weighed 15 lb and was 25 in. How about Hattie?
Post a Comment