Monday, October 19, 2009

Lovin' Family Time!!

My parents got here Friday, and we have been loving every minute having them here. Saturday morning we got up early for our community garage sales. We probably went to 30 garage sales. We found all sorts of things....and big suprise....it was almost all for Hattie! She got a mega- exersaucer, walker, and a jogging stroller, clothes, and toys!! I love getting good deals! Later that night, my mom and I went to Target because they had car seats on sale. Hattie is outgrowing her infant carseat and needs the kind that just stay in the car. Long story short....I ended up getting a brand new Graco car seat on clearance for 11 dollars!! Do you know how excited I was about that??!!
On Saturday we also went to the Dallas Pumpkin Patch. It was such a beautiful day! We enjoyed taking pictures while walking around the arboretium. I remember last year thinking that next year we would have a little baby to prop up in the pumpkins to take cute pictures!!
My mom and I have been preparing for our race by getting outside and going on jogs together. I love having my mom to run with, it is just so much easier with a partner. Oh how I wish my old running partner, Kelly, lived close!! I am feeling pretty good about running the 5K. This week I could run the 3 miles without feeling like I was going to die! Maybe I have finally found my stride! Let's hope so! Hattie and I also joined a new club this week....Mommy and Me Yoga!! We will go on Thursday nights. The first class was so much fun and, suprisingly, a good workout! Kristin and Cooper take the class too, so it is nice to get to see them while meeting some other moms and babies!








hello? did you leave someone in the pumpkin patch?

us in the pumpkin house
loving her daddy





I love this picture of Marina!


My adorable nephew


Sara is such a nut!

Looking at the fish with Gramps!

making fun of our dear mother by doing the "thumbs up"picture











Grandma got Hattie a new winter hat

getting ready to go out in the jogging stroller


ready for some yoga

2 comments:

Kari said...

Cute pictures, Katie! I bet the Mom and Me Yoga will be a blast! I am happy that you got such a great deal on your carseat! Hattie is adorable and I hope you are all doing well!

Kelly said...

You look great!!! I'm sure you'll do great in your 5K...I wish I was there!!! It's definitely not the same trying to work out & especially run on my own. Maybe one day I can convince my hubby to live closer........ We miss you guys tons! Love ya.