Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall Fun!!

October sure is busy! It seems like every weekend this month we have something going on. The next two weekends my parents will be here! Woohoo!! We are so excited! We have a few things planned like going to the pumpkin patch at Dallas Arborideum and running the 5k!
This weekend was our town's fall festival. We live in a suburb about 20 miles from Dallas called Sachse. It is a small suburn with about 9,000 people living here. We assumed that this festival wouldn't be very big, but we were wrong! We had to take a bus from a parking lot to the park. It was really neat and worth it though! Lots of vendors and games for kids. We heard " hey Mr. Dill" quite a bit, since lots of Brent's students were there. Sara, Brent, and I took Hattie, Marina, and Braedon ( Kim was sick: ( ). We enjoyed decorating pumpkins, eating good food, and looking at the vendors. The day would have been better if we would have packed the stroller and if the weather was a little warmer ( I know SD is getting snow....so we can't complain about 60's). On Saturday we also went to my school's garage sale, which made lots of the students and parents happy because they finally got to meet Hattie. They all passed her around while Brent and I found a few bargains! I love garage sales!! Then Saturday night was Victoria's b-day so we had planned on going out to dinner but decided to just order take out! It was fun eating Olive Garden and hanging out with David, Vic, Angela, Mike, Mary, Sara, and Daniel and the three girls! It seemed we were only home for Hattie's naps that day! Sunday we were home all day cleaning and doing school work. The usual!!

I took Hattie's 6 month photo today, although tomorrow is when she is actually 6 months. Last week was her checkup. She is still off the charts with her height at 28.5 inches and is 97 percentile for her weight at 19.5 lbs! Healthy baby!!

Have a good week everyone!!
Hattie and her little pumpkin!
Braedon and Marina decorating their pumpkins



playing in the park


Braedon got down all of Hattie's stuffed animals for her to play with



then her read her a book....such a good cousin




there's those teeth

what's this??




6 months already

our new window treatments


2 comments:

Mike and Sheila said...

I can't believe how big Hattie has gotten!!

Naescher Family said...

I don't think Miranda has a chance to catch up now!! :)