May is going by fast and, like other years, it is very busy!! Mothers Day, dance recitals and birthday parties have kept us busy so far!
Hattie had her first dance recital, which just happened to be princess theme, and she did great! Hollyn sat in the audience watching saying " Go Hattie!"...she had aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents watching her. My favorite was at the end when all the kids went by with their trophies. All the kids were holding them and running across the stage and then there was Hattie holding hers up as high as she could while walking slowly on her tippy toes. She is SO proud of that trophy!!
Over the weekend we had Adi's b-day party at Wylie Rec Center where the kids got to go rock climbing!! Then on Sunday we had cousin Layla's party where they had an amazing balloonist ( not sure if that's right) and Sprinkles cupcakes!!
Hattie and Adi
Hattie was not going to give up until she got to the top! Too bad the place kicked us out after an hour...we might have been there a while : )
Happy Birthday to my sweet three year old niece! LOVE her!
Sisters!
I didn't get a pic of the delicious cupcakes! Those were my first "Sprinkles" cupcakes..yes I said those. Miss Hollyn asked for a cupcake and then refused to eat it ...so I couldn't throw it away!!
Playing in the park while daddy helped cook for a High School fundraiser
taking the dogs for a walk
Hollyn's dance class..she always wants sissy to help her
Field trip to Ripley's Believe it or Not and wax museum...fun fun fun!!
Having ducks show up in your front yard is huge excitment in this house!
love reading with daddy
This is what it looks like in our bed when there are thunder storms : )
My Mother's Day started by waking up to these strawberries Brent made me...gosh I just counted them and dang...I had no idea I ate that many! Oops!
Our day ended by a family trip to the new movie theater in Wylie! Lucky us had the entire show to ourselves. We were the only ones in the theater, oh and we got free popcorn!! Score! Good thing we had fun..I don't think we will be taking Hollyn to a movie for another 4 to 5 years! That girl does not like to sit still! Ha!




















No comments:
Post a Comment