Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!!


What a great Easter we had this year! We went to church this morning and then ate lunch with sisters' families and my parents. The girls loved all their Easter goodies they got. Hollyn was a little upset the the carrots she we laid out for the bunny were gone this morning. She keeps saying "no, no bunny...those were my carrots". Oh that child!!


 Girls all dressed up in their dresses from Nana!! CUTIES!!

 checking out their baskets
 cousins!


 Easter hunt in our subdivision




Celebrating Kim's b-day!! Ava's in Rockwall is super good!!


 

Let the birthday party season begin!! Hattie and her friend, Emily. Fun gymnastics party!!

Like our new furniture?? Guess where I got it?? On the side of a curb!!! Can you believe it?? The other night we were going to my parents house to bring them food when I saw that big couch on the curb of my parent's neighbor. I asked my dad if he thought it was free. Turned out my parents knew these neighbors so we talked to them and they said the recliner broke and that they had literally just dragged it out there ( for the truck to pick up in the morning). And..she asked if we wanted the loveseat too..uhmm of course!! So I ended up driving to get my brother-in-laws truck and then we made a couple of trips. I spent like 4 hours driving all over, but it was worth it! They are super nice leather couches. Brent ended up fixing the recliner a bit and we jut put it against the wall anways!
Our other good deal of the week was a new garage fridge from a neighbor!! We scored big time with these freebies! : )

Tomorrow is April and that means visits from Nana and Papa and my best friend Jodi and her family!! Also Hattie turns 4 on the 12th so we are getting ready for her build-a-bear party( yes, I am crazy!!) Lots of fun ahead!

No comments: