Sunday, April 07, 2013

Weekend with my Favorite Girls!!

This weekend I got to spend some alone time with Hattie on Saturday. We went and got her dance pictures, went out for lunch, went shopping and then drove to Dallas for Disney on Ice (oh we also spent an hour parked in the parking lot while Hattie napped!) Brent and I try to take the girls and do things with them alone once in a while. I know it is fun for them to get that alone time. But I do have to say that as these two are getting older, they really are becoming the best friends/playmates. They do have their fair share of fights too ; ) Most of the time the younger one gets her way. Imagine that!!
Hollyn spent the day with aunt Kimmie and sounds like they had a great time. She got home and said" I got Kimmie's again"
This week is super busy!! We have something going on everynight and then Thursday is when Papa and Nana finally come to visit! These girls are driving us crazy asking when Nana and Papa are coming! The girls already have all sorts of things they want to do with Nana and Papa. Hollyn just says she wants Papa to hold her, and I am sure she will get that!
Friday Hattie turns 4 and Saturday is her big b-day party at Build-a-Bear!!


 I can't wait for her recital in May!!



We love frozen yogurt!!

No comments: