Hollyn started dance class last week. She is doing the same dance class Hattie did last year. It is just a small class at the library that practices for 6 weeks and then does a really small show. Hattie is taking classes through her school and will do a big dance recital this Spring. I debated putting Hollyn in the classes through the school just because I thought she was too young, wouldn't perform at the recital and it is pretty expensive. I am sure glad I didn't do the expensive classes, because this girl is a little stinker and when she decides she isn't doing something...she isn't doing it!!
She had been talking about dance class for atleast two weeks. Everytime we would go by the library she would say dance class and that she needed bigger shoes. She was so excited for dance class, but then on her first day, she refused to do anything!! She did look adorable though: )
This little one is so different from her sister. If Hattie didn't want to do something, I could talk her into it or bribe her. I tried bribing Hollyn with candy and she said " no more dance class, I want to go home" Oh and their dance teacher is one of the mom's of my 4th grader! Haha!!
Last weekend Hattie went to a tea party birthday party of one her friends from daycare. They had so much fun!
Last weekend my dad and I took the girls to the zoo because it was just too nice of a day to sit inside...plus we made it for the last day of the $5 a person day. What a great deal! I am totally impressed with the Dallas Zoo.
Five more days until Spring Break! We are so ready for Spring Break! No big plans other than going to a few places in Dallas with the girls! It will be nice to relax a little...these next few months are super busy!!










No comments:
Post a Comment