Sunday, February 13, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Are Here!!

My parents didn't stay in South Dakota as long as they planned, who can blame them with all that snow- except we have had an unusual winter here too ( snow day #5 on Wed.) I knew Hattie would be excited to see them since it has been 5 weeks. I didn't tell her until Friday when I picked her up for daycare. She was SO excited! Once we pulled up to their house she started screaming!
We spent most of the weekend over at their house and we love it! Today my parents came over to babysit the girls so Brent and I could go out for a early Valentine's day dinner. We went to a Savadorian restuarant and ate some delicous food that reminded us of our favorite Puerto Rican Food ( lechon, amarillos and rice). Gosh I miss Puerto Rican food. YUM!

I also went to a friend's baby shower on Saturday and Hollyn went to the church nursery for the first time today and she did great. They said they laid her down and she slept the entire time. Imagine that!

Well we enjoyed the nearly 70 degree weather here in Texas this weekend. It was a huge change from the last couple of weeks!
Hope you all have a great week!



This is the kids' room at my parents house. Guess who painted??? KIM!
each of the 10 grandkids has a dog with their name on the collar

Hattie, Braedon and Grandpa had a pillow fight on Friday night


Wearing her " going to grandma's pjs"









my parents brought all of Sara and my old Little Ponies from when we were kids....I didn't remember having that many. Anyways, now our girls get to play with them!







Marina was so proud holding her little cousin


who is this nut?



Hattie took a cupcake and we told her to put it back. She then yelled " Papa come here" and of course he gave in and let her eat it. What are grandpas for?



cuddling with grandpa


ready to go shopping. Hattie was excited to buy Valentine gifts for her friends at daycare and Alicia

No comments: