I know I was only back at work for one week, but boy was it a crazy week!! Friday night I was so tired I fell asleep at 7:00! I woke up in a panic at 2:00am when Hollyn woke up because I couldn't believe I was asleep that long and thought I missed feeding her. Brent told me that she was asleep from 7 to 2 too! Wow! Then Hattie slept in til 8 the next morning ( which she never does). Brent said that Hattie and Hollyn knew we were on vacation!! haha...too bad that only lasted one night/morning! Guess they didn't get the memo that we have a two week vacation!!
Friday after school my friend Ruth Ann came over to test out her new camera. We took the girls to see Santa at the mall. I am not sure why I thought Hattie would sit on Santa's lap, because she sure didn't. ANd I wasn't about to pay 20 bucks for a picture of her crying with her arms reaching for us while little sister slept in Santa's arms. Once we got back to the house, Ruth Ann took a few more pictures that turned out really cute!
Saturday all of us spent pretty much the entire day out at my parent's house! We LOVE being out there! It is so relaxing. We listened to all our favorite Christmas songs from when we were kids. And Sara and I even remembered part of our dance we made up to Feliz Navidad when were 10 and 11! Yah...we were cool kids! : )
Sunday we took Hollyn to her first church service, and she did great! Hattie was also excited to get back to the nursery. She kept saying "church" "friends". We also got to try sitting on Santa's lap again since our church had a Santa for the kids. This time I held Hattie while getting the picture and she still wasn't happy. She kept saying " bye Santa". Oh well...those pictures were free!!
This week we are relaxing and enjoying the 70 degree weather!! I can't believe Christmas will be here in a few days! YAY!!
love this picture!!



No comments:
Post a Comment