Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Back to School....Only for a Week!

I decided to go back to school this week since it is a short week and wouldn't require much planning since we are doing all the holiday fun stuff, plus going without a paycheck around the holidays wouldn't be much fun. Hollyn is spending the week with Grandma Jean. Everyday when I get home I hear all about their day. I am not sure what they are doing, but Hollyn has been sleeping so good at night. Waking up only 1 time is AMAZING!!
We are so excited to have the next two full weeks to spend together and relax and spend time with family!

Tacky sweater day at school...I think I won thanks to the awesome collar on my shirt!
silly girl wearing daddy's shoes
her new thing is saying " watch baby" when she jumps off things or does any other tricks...it is so cute
she always gets between Brent's legs and they walk around


Brent came home on Saturday and said he had a surprise...we were making cake balls! It was lots of fun but we will need to practice making them a couple more times for them to be any good!!




sisters!!! Hollyn was one month on the 12th and Hattie is 20 months!



No comments: