Or as Hattie would say " Kissmus"! Everyday she says " kissmus tree" and "lights". We have been driving around when its dark to look at the christmas lights and the whole time she says
" utts that, Mama?" and then repeats " noman "( snowman), "deer", and "santa". This age is going to be so much fun this Christmas. Plus my brother and nieces and nephews will be here so we are really getting excited to spend Christmas with lots of family.
Brent and I are adjusting pretty well to being a family of four. Sometimes we just look at eachother and can't believe we have two daughters. It definetly takes both of us!! And we don't have much down time. But it is great and it seems that Hollyn has been here forever.
Hattie has been spending the days at Alicia's while I am home with Hollyn. I will be standing by the door waiting for her to come home and she runs past me saying "baby, baby". Everyday that is the first thing she does when she wakes up and when she gets home. She loves that baby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment